Countdown portlet for the World Plone Day 2011
Table of Contents
A package containing a portlet to display a countdown to the World Plone Day.
To enable this product,on a buildout based installation:
Edit your buildout.cfg and add wpd.mmxi.countdown to the list of eggs to install[buildout] ... eggs = wpd.mmxi.countdown
If another package depends on the wpd.mmxi.countdown egg or includes its zcml directly you do not need to specify anything in the buildout configuration: buildout will detect this automatically.
After updating the configuration you need to run the ‘’bin/buildout’’, which will take care of updating your system.
Go to the ‘Site Setup’ page in the Plone interface and click on the ‘Add/Remove Products’ link.
Choose the product (check its checkbox) and click the ‘Install’ button.
Uninstall – This can be done from the same management screen, but only if you installed it from the quick installer.
Note: You may have to empty your browser cache and save your resource registries in order to see the effects of the product installation.
- André Nogueira (andre at simplesconsultoria.com.br) - Idea, layout
- Davi Lima (davilima at simplesconsultoria.com.br) - Idea, planning and lines of code
- Érico Andrei (erico at simplesconsultoria.com.br) - Packaging, i18n
- i18n support [erico_andrei]
- Countdown portlet [davilima]
- Initial release [erico_andrei]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.