Binding for X11 proof of work hashing.
Python module for Dash’s X11 hashing.
Python 2.7 is required as well as gcc.
$ python setup.py install
After installation, test hash.
$ python test.py
- Module written by @chaeplin https://github.com/chaeplin/xcoin-hash
- Module maintained by @eduffield https://github.com/darkcoinproject/xcoin-hash
- Module maintained by @flare https://github.com/nightlydarkcoin/xcoin-hash
- Module maintained by @vertoe https://github.com/vertoe/darkcoin_hash
- Module maintained by @jakehaas https://github.com/jakehaas/x11_hash
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|x11_hash-1.4.tar.gz (129.4 kB) View hashes||Source||None|