NOTE: This package is not yet fully functional!
xapian-bindings is a meta-package to simplify installation of the xapian-bindings extension for Python. It determines the version of xapian-bindings to use based on the version of xapian-core installed; downloads and extracts the source code; then runs ./configure, make and make install.
This project is not affiliated with the Xapian project in any way.
- Ensure you have essential build & development tools installed on your system.
- Ensure you have xapian-core installed via your system package manager or source tarball.
- Run pip install --no-cache-dir xapian-bindings.
- Verify installation by running python -c "import xapian; print(xapian.__version__)".
- Prevent building binary package (wheel) and/or using cached wheel.
- Record files installed under site-packages/xapian/.
- Uninstall files under site-packages/xapian/.
- Add .travis.yml.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size xapian-bindings-0.0.2.tar.gz (4.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|