XMI Parser (API for the UML XML representation specified by OMG)
This is the standalone version of the xmiparser. It was formerly part of the ArchGenXML code generator.
- Re-added sample .zargo file from the past, the tests run again. [moldy]
- Replaced buggy odict implementation by the ordereddict implementation available in Python 2.7. [moldy]
- Removed DeprecationWarning about the sets module. [vincentfretin]
- By default search in current directory for profile. [jensens]
- Search profiles in directories configured with ArgoUML (read the ~/.argouml/argo.user.properties file) You don’t need to specify the -p option with archgenxml anymore. [vincentfretin]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size xmiparser-1.5.zip (35.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|