A dependency injection framework for your python applications
YAAK stands for Yet Another Application Kit. It’s a set of tools that help developing enterprise applications in python.
yaak.inject is a package from the YAAK toolkit that provides dependency injection to your applications. See this Martin Fowler’s article for an explanation of dependency injection and its usefulness when developing enterprise application.
You should have easy_install (from setuptools or something equivalent) installed on your system.
To install the package, just type:
$ easy_install yaak.inject
You can also install the package from a source tarball. Decompress the source archive and type:
$ python setup.py install
This project is hosted on bitbucket.org. Please report issues via the bug tracker.
The package documentation can be found here.
Automated tests are run over the mercurial repository regularly. Build results can be found here.
- The setup.py file does not import code anymore in order to retrieve the version information, since it may cause some installation problems
- Fixed bad years in the changelog, and reordered the items so that the most recent changes appear first
- Changed the aliases for releasing new versions
- Fixed line endings (unix style)
- Removed the extensions of the text files since it’s a convention in the Python world.
- Fixed the broken lock acquire/release implementation when updating the application context dictionary.
- The locking mechanism is now available for all scopes.
- The context manager is now responsible for updating the context dictionaries.
- Fixed duplicate factory calls when providing a factory returning None
- ScopeManager.enter_scope now raise a ScopeReenterError when re-entering a scope
- ScopeManager.exit_scope now raise a UndefinedScopeError when exiting an undeclared scope
- Fixed the API documentation
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|yaak.inject-0.2.1.tar.gz (19.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 11, 2012|
|yaak.inject-0.2.1.zip (25.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 11, 2012|