Network Telemetry And Monitoring
A Global-Scale Network Telemetry Ecosystem
Table of Contents
Panoptes is a Python based network telemetry ecosystem that implements discovery, enrichment and polling. Key features include:
- A modular design with well defined separation of concerns,
- Plugin architecture that enables the implementation of any telemetry collection, enrichment, or transformation,
- Horizontally scalable: supports clustering to add more capacity, and
- Network telemetry specific constructs like SNMP abstractions, built in counter to gauge conversion.
Panoptes is built on many primitives like sites, resources, metrics and enrichments which are collected through discovery and polling. Here is a document providing an overview of these concepts.
If you'd like to try out Panoptes without committing to a full install, checkout out the Docker container.
Please follow the instructions here to download and install Panoptes.
We welcome issues, questions, and pull requests. Please read the contributing guidelines.
- Varun Varma: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vivekanand AM: email@example.com
- Ian Holmes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Diss: email@example.com
- Nathan Kamm: firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is licensed under the terms of the Apache 2.0 open source license. Please refer to LICENSE for the full terms.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size yahoo_panoptes-1.2.2.tar.gz (2.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|