Optional Storages -- Persistent, Managable Vocabularies
Option Storages are vocabularies that store their values in the ZODB and can be managed during application runtime.
- Remove dependency on zope.app.publisher by using a newer zope.browserpage
- Remove dependency on zope.app.zapi and zope.deprecation
- Replace the use of zope.app.publisher with zope.browserpage
- Remove dependency on zope.app.schema.
- Fix up package meta data.
- Ensure that all package files are included in the egg.
- Bug fix.
- Fix packaging data.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size z3c.optionstorage-1.0.7.tar.gz (10.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|