grokcore.layout support for zeam.form
You just have to import Form (or ComposedForm) from zeam.form.layout instead of their original package.
Default templates are defined ready to be used inside a layout.
- Modernize and fix broken tests, that were still relying on megrok.layout.
- Use grokcore.chameleon instead of megrok.chameleon.
- Use grokcore.layout instead of megrok.layout.
- Corrected templates to use the latest version of zeam.form.base.
- Added tests related to templates rendering.
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zeam.form.layout-0.3.1.tar.gz (6.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|