A modern/fast Python SOAP client based on lxml / requests
A fast and modern Python SOAP client
- Compatible with Python 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and PyPy
- Build on top of lxml and requests
- Support for Soap 1.1, Soap 1.2 and HTTP bindings
- Support for WS-Addressing headers
- Support for WSSE (UserNameToken / x.509 signing)
- Support for tornado async transport via gen.coroutine (Python 2.7+)
- Support for asyncio via aiohttp (Python 3.5+)
- Experimental support for XOP messages
Please see for more information the documentation at http://docs.python-zeep.org/
pip install zeep
from zeep import Client client = Client('tests/wsdl_files/example.rst') client.service.ping()
To quickly inspect a WSDL file use:
python -m zeep <url-to-wsdl>
Please see the documentation at http://docs.python-zeep.org for more information.
If you want to report a bug then please first read http://docs.python-zeep.org/en/master/reporting_bugs.html
Please only report bugs and not support requests to the GitHub issue tracker.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zeep-roboticia-3.4.0.tar.gz (159.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|