API for ZenIRCBot
This is in dev currently.
Once it is released you’ll be able to do the following:
$ pip install zenircbot_api
And you’ll be able to use it like so:
from zenircbot_api import ZenIRCBot client = ZenIRCBot(hostname='redis.server.location', port=6379) client.send_privmsg(to='#channel', message='ohai')
Docs are availabe at: http://zenircbot.rtfd.org/
- Use atexit to make sure gevent greenlets die.
- Fix pubsub parser to check for proper message type.
- added services command
- removed extra ‘ in library
- Switched to gevent instead of Thread to make killing services easier.
- Add symlink for LICENSE so it includes properly when making the package.
- Add MANIFEST.in
- Version bump to match major/minor step with ZenIRCBot.
- Creating history