ZMI-based management views for zope.securitypolicy
This package provides management views for zope.securitypolicy. It’s intended to be used within the “ZMI-based” browser interface.
It used to contain a security policy implementation ages ago, but the implementation was moved to the UI-independent zope.securitypolicy package.
- Added missing minimum version declaration for zope.app.authentication, namely 3.8.
- LP: #161906: Remove superfluous “helpful” message. Improve wording of of the relation between roles and permissions in the manage_permissionform.
- Moved the following views to zope.app.authentication to inverse
dependency between these two packages, as zope.app.securitypolicy is
deprecated in ZTK 1.0 (leaving BBB imports in place):
- Remove deprecated compatibility imports. Now, this package only contains ZMI views for zope.securitypolicy.
- Update package’s description and mailing list address.
- Fix tests using a newer zope.publisher that requires zope.login.
- Added missing dependency for tests: zope.app.zcmlfiles
- use zope.browser.interfaces.ITerms instead of zope.app.form.browser.interfaces This version requires zope.app.form 3.7.0 or higher if you use the browser part of this package. (grant form)
- Substitute zope.app.zapi by direct calls to its wrapped apis. See bug 219302
- zope.app.securitypolicy needs at least zope.i18nmessageid 3.4.2, it wasn’t stating that in its dependencies.
- Resolve ZopeSecurityPolicy deprecation warning.
- Re-activated the functional tests.
- Avoid deprecation warnings.
- Correct deferred import for BBB.
- Add back securitypolicy.zcml (https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/145655)
- Zip releases don’t seem to work, so let’s create a new one.
- Initial documented release