This package provides a framework to convert a string from one format, such as
Structured or Restructured Text, to another, such as HTML. Converters are
looked up by adapter and uses other packages to implement the converters.
- Renamed package from zope.app.renderer to zope.renderer.
- Added support for Python 3.3.
- Replaced deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Require the new roman package, since docutils does not install it
- Adapted to docutils 0.5 for ReST rendering: get rid of the
ZopeTranslator class, because docutils changed the way it
uses translator so previous implementation doesn’t work anymore.
Instead, use publish_parts and join needed parts in the render
method of the renderer itself.
- Removed deprecated meta.zcml stuff and zpkg stuff.
- Replaced __used_for__ with zope.component.adapts calls.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.