A multi-event calendar for Plone 3.X
zopyx.multieventcalendar extends the standard Plone ‘Event’ type with five supplementary date fields. The purpose of this extender is to support events with multiple dates associated. E.g. a conference takes place at a particular date but often has additional associated dates like for a call-for-papers or a registration deadline. Instead of having multiple unassociated events within Plone, you can manage all that with one event instance.
In addition zopyx.multieventcalendar provides a week and month calendar supporting this event extender. The implementation also supports export/subscription with iCal.
- Plone 3.0 or higher
- either by choosing the zopyx_multieventcalendar extension profile while creating a new Plone site
- or using the Plone control panel
- create a new Event
- check out the MoreDates fieldset while editing the event instance
- visit http://yourhost:yourport/your-plone/zme_calendar
zopyx.multieventcalendar is published under the Zope Public License (ZPL 2.1)
- zopyx.multieventcalendar does not support the standard Plone calendar portlet. (only the default date will be shown within the calendar portlet).
- no i18n support
- european date format hardcoded within templates
- custom event_view.pt should be replace with a viewlet-based implementation
0.1.4 - 13.03.2009
- extended year range
0.1.3 - 05.01.2009
- fixed offset-by-one error within the month calculation
0.1.2 - 27.06.2008
- internal cleanup, no functional changes
0.1.1 - 22.06.2008
- iCal export did not work within the context of the Plone root
0.1.0 - 22.06.2008
- Initial release