Show all assigned local roles within a subtree for any Plone 4 site
This module helps you to analyze your current security settings - especially local roles granted on some subfolder
- Plone 4.3, Plone 5 or higher
- add zopyx.plone.cassandra to the eggs and zcml options of your buildout.cfg.
- re-run buildout
- for new Plone sites: choose the zopyx.plone.cassandra extension profile
- for existing Plone sites: add zopyx.plone.cassandra from Add/remove modules within the Plone site setup
Add /@@cassandra to the url of any object with your Plone site and see what happens.
This module should only be used on development systems since it might reveal security related information to untrusted users.
This module is licensed under the Zope Public License (ZPL 2.1).
0.4.0 - (2015-11-23)
- Plone 5 compatibility added
0.3.0 - (12.04.2012)
- Plone 4(-only) compatibility
0.2.0 - (30.11.2008)
- using @@cassandra now requires manager privileges
- fixed issues with the extension profile
0.1.0 - (29.11.2008)
- Initial release