Helper modules for TextIndexNG3 (Snowball stemmer, normalizer, splitter, etc.)
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
- TextIndexNG 3 is published under the Zope Public License V 2.1 (see ZPL.txt) Other license agreements can be made. Contact us for details (email@example.com).
- TextIndexNG 3 ships with a copy of the Snowball code (snowball.tartarus.org) for implementing stemming. This code is (C) 2001, Dr. Martin Porter and published under the BSD license.
- TextIndexNG3 ships with the python-levenshtein extension written by David Necas und published under the GNU Public License (GPL).
Building the egg on Windows (basically a reminder for myself):
Basically a reminder for myself: - Install Cygwin - Install the Windows Python 2.4 - under Cygwin:: python.exe setup.py build -c mingw32 bdist_egg upload
ZOPYX Ltd. & Co. KG
c/o Andreas Jung,
D-72070 Tuebingen, Germany
E-mail: info at zopyx dot com
- normalizer: fixed core dump under Python 2.5 (patch by Bruno Desthuillier)
- first release as egg
- updated Snowball libs (now includes stemmer support for Turkish, Romanian and Hungarian)