Imgmap editor plugin for TinyMCE
This module allows you to edit image maps inside the TinyMCE editor in Plone 4.0 or higher.
The code is based on the imgmap plugin for TinyMCE. See http://code.google.com/p/imgmap for details.
As with every Plone add-on: add zopyx.tinymceplugins.imgmap to the eggs option of your buildout configuration and re-run buildout.
Right now you have to map and area manually to the list of allowed HTML tags inside the Plone control panel for HTML filtering.
Inside TinyMCE you have to select an image inside the editor window and choose the imagemap icon from the toolbar of TinyMCE.
This module is published under the GNU Public License V 2
- fix brown bag release (docs/ did not get added to the distribution by zest.releaser so we added it to MANIFEST.in)
- add the zopyx_tinymceplugins_imgmap leayer to every skin defined in portal_skins on installation to prevent people using the product from getting confused [fRiSi]
- added dependency to BeautifulSoup [fRiSi]
- added French translation [toutpt]
- added @@getAnchors() view
- added Anchors fieldset for accessing the list of anchors in the underlaying document (works only for ATDocument instance) [ajung, d2m]
- fixed some packaging issues
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zopyx.tinymceplugins.imgmap-0.3.2.1.zip (106.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for zopyx.tinymceplugins.imgmap-0.3.2.1.zip