ZeroVM Package Manager
Supported Python versions: 2.6, 2.7, 3.3, and 3.4.
The documentation is hosted at docs.zerovm.org.
You can install zpm using pip:
$ pip install zpm
- 0.3 (2014-10-22):
This release adds new features and fixes bugs. The main change is that it is now possible to leave out the ui key from the zapp configuration. Before that would signal that the default web interface should be generated by zpm deploy, it now means no web interface. To get the default interface, specify –with-ui when running zpm new.
Issues closed since 0.2.1:
- #109: Add web frontend as an option of zpm new, don’t generate it on zpm bundle.
- #131: zpm deploy -l debug should include request/response data.
- #157: Ubuntu package: install requires python-swiftclient.
- #158: Ubuntu package: update changelog for version 0.2.
- #167: index.html template rendering was broken.
- #173: Deduce auth version from environment variables.
- #177: Allow user to force deployment to a non-empty container with zpm deploy.
- #180: Add X-Nexe-Cdr-Line parsing and display.
- #183: Add zpm auth command for getting storage url and auth token.
- 0.2.1 (2014-07-20):
This release fixes some minor packaging and distribution issues, as well as some of the behavior of the deploy command:
- python-swiftclient is now an explicit dependency
- setup.py uses setuptools instead of distutils
- deploy: show full URL to the deployed index.html
- deploy: set correct content type for zapp files
- deploy: better management of containers (automatically create containers if not existing, don’t allow deployment to a non-empty container)
- 0.2 (2014-06-30):
This release drops support for Python 3.2 due to the lack of u"..." literals in that version. Other issues fixed:
- #20: Set up Debian packaging for zpm.
- #31: Use python-swiftclient instead of requests for interacting with Swift.
- #37: Added a zpm execute command.
- #119: zpm bundle did not raise errors when files in the bundling list don’t exist.
- #122: Some zpm deploy references were not rendering correctly in the documentation.
- #132: Only process UI files ending in .tmpl as Jinja2 templates.
- 0.1 (2014-05-21):
- First release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zpm-0.3.tar.gz (19.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|