Python interface for the Swisscom All-in Signing Service
AIS.py: a Python interface for the Swisscom All-in Signing Service (aka AIS).
AIS.py works like this:
>>> from AIS import AIS, PDF >>> client = AIS('alice', 'a_secret', 'a.crt', 'a.key') >>> pdf = PDF('source.pdf') >>> client.sign_one_pdf(pdf) >>> print(pdf.out_filename) /tmp/.../T/tmpexkdrlkm.pdf
For more information, check out the Documentation.
Copyright (C) 2016 Camptocamp SA
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
- Store the last created request_id on the AIS instance
- Use a proper test matrix on Travis to test various Python releases
- Add Python 3.6 to test matrix
- Return in batch mode timestamp and revocation information with the signature.
- Fix python3 bugs.
- Added sections for introduction, installation, testing, project status, API reference.
Initial release. It is possible to start with a batch of pdf files that do not yet have a prepared signature, and sign them.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for AIS.py-0.2.2.linux-x86_64.tar.gz
Hashes for AIS.py-0.2.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl