A standalone web server built on Python's BaseHTTPServer.
Standalone web server built on Python’s BaseHTTPServer
AdvancedHTTPServer is released under the BSD 3-clause license, for more details see the LICENSE file.
AdvancedHTTPServer builds on top of Python’s included BaseHTTPServer and provides out of the box support for additional commonly needed features such as: - Threaded request handling - Binding to multiple interfaces - SSL and SNI support - Registering handler functions to HTTP resources - A default robots.txt file - Basic authentication - The HTTP verbs GET, HEAD, POST, and OPTIONS - Remote Procedure Call (RPC) over HTTP - WebSockets
AdvancedHTTPServer does not have any additional dependencies outside of the Python standard library.
The following version of Python are currently supported:
- Python 2.7
- Python 3.3
- Python 3.4
- Python 3.5
- Python 3.6
- Python 3.7
AdvancedHTTPServer uses Sphinx for internal code documentation. This documentation can be generated from source with the command sphinx-build docs/source docs/html. The latest documentation is kindly hosted on ReadTheDocs at advancedhttpserver.readthedocs.io.
Changes In Version 2.0
- The AdvancedHTTPServer module has been renamed advancedhttpserver
- Classes prefixed with AdvancedHTTPServer have been renamed to have the redundant prefix removed
- The hmac_key option is no longer supported
- A single AdvancedHTTPServer instance can now be bound to multiple ports
- The RequestHandler.install_handlers method has been renamed to on_init
- SERIALIZER_DRIVERS was renamed to g_serializer_drivers
- Support for multiple hostnames with SSL using the SNI extension
- Support for persistent HTTP 1.1 TCP connections
Powered By AdvancedHTTPServer
- King Phisher Phishing Campaign Toolkit
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|AdvancedHTTPServer-2.2.0.tar.gz (25.2 kB) View hashes||Source||None|