Scalable persistent object containers
BTrees: scalable persistent components
This package contains a set of persistent object containers built around a modified BTree data structure. The trees are optimized for use inside ZODB’s “optimistic concurrency” paradigm, and include explicit resolution of conflicts detected by that mechannism.
Please see the Sphinx documentation (docs/index.rst) for further information.
- Provide local fallback for persistent C header inclusion if the persistent distribution isn’t installed. This makes the winbot happy.
- Dropped support for Python < 2.6.
- Factored BTrees as a separate distribution.
- All covered platforms tested under tox.
- Added support for continuous integration using tox and jenkins.
- Added setup.py dev alias (installs nose and coverage).
- Dropped dependency on zope.testing / zope.testrunner: tests now run with setup.py test.
- Added API reference, generated via Spinx’ autodoc.
- Added Sphinx documentation based on ZODB Guide (snippets are exercised via ‘tox’).
- Added setup.py docs alias (installs Sphinx and repoze.sphinx.autointerface).
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|BTrees-4.0.1-py2.6-win32.egg (446.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.6||Oct 21, 2012|
|BTrees-4.0.1-py2.6-win-amd64.egg (502.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.6||Oct 21, 2012|
|BTrees-4.0.1-py2.7-win32.egg (446.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||Oct 21, 2012|
|BTrees-4.0.1-py2.7-win-amd64.egg (502.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||Oct 21, 2012|
|BTrees-4.0.1.zip (222.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Oct 21, 2012|