FLOSS Manuals collaborative book writing tool
A booktype is like a wiki, but instead of ending up with a web page you get a book. Booktype is built on top of the Django web framework.
Read INSTALL file.
Contents of the Booktype package
- python modules, django application
- scripts for importing books from other formats, CMSs
- testing scripts
- static web resources - JS, CSS, TinyMCE, Images
Booktype demo site http://booktype-demo.sourcefabric.org
Booktype tracker http://dev.sourcefabric.org/browse/BK
- Release 1.5 to PyPi , renamed from Booki to BookType
- Release 0.3 during code sprint in Pukerua Bay, NZ [Andy Nicholson]
- Release 0.2 during code sprint in Pukerua Bay, NZ [Andy Nicholson]
- Initial Release for 0.1 test release to pypi [Andy Nicholson]
Aleksandar Erkalovic Douglas Bagnall Adam Hyde Laleh Torabi Patrick Davison Andy Nicholson Tuukka Hastrup Vladimir Stefanovic
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|Booktype-1.5-py2.7.egg (4.1 MB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Egg||Feb 15, 2012|
|Booktype-1.5.tar.gz (3.1 MB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Feb 15, 2012|