A Simple SVG Converter based on Cairo
CairoSVG is an SVG converter based on Cairo. It can export SVG files to PDF, EPS, PS, and PNG files.
- Free software: LGPL license
- For Python 3.6+, tested on CPython and PyPy
- Documentation: https://cairosvg.org/documentation/
- Changelog: https://github.com/Kozea/CairoSVG/releases
- Code, issues, tests: https://github.com/Kozea/CairoSVG
- Code of conduct: https://www.courtbouillon.org/code-of-conduct
- Professional support: https://www.courtbouillon.org
- Donation: https://opencollective.com/courtbouillon
Copyrights are retained by their contributors, no copyright assignment is required to contribute to CairoSVG. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion is licensed under the LGPL license, without any additional terms or conditions. For full authorship information, see the version control history.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.