Lightweight identity and autorization management software
Canaille is a French word meaning rascal. It is roughly pronounced Can I?, as in Can I access your data? Canaille is a lightweight identity and authorization management software.
It aims to be very light, simple to install and simple to maintain. Its main features are :
- User profile and groups management;
- Authentication, registration, email confirmation, "I forgot my password" emails;
- OpenID Connect identity provider;
- postgresql, mariadb and OpenLDAP first-class citizenship;
- Customizable, themable;
- The code is easy to read and easy to edit!
# Either run the demo locally
# or run the demo in docker
docker compose up
You have access to:
- a canaille server at https://demo.canaille.yaal.coop
- a dummy client at https://demo.client1.yaal.coop
- another dummy client at https://demo.client2.yaal.coop
The canaille server has some default users:
- A regular user which login and password are user
- A moderator user which login and password are moderator
- An admin user which login and password are admin
Online demo data are reset every night at 02:00 CEST.
⚠ Canaille is under heavy development and may not fit a production environment yet. However, contributions are welcome! ⚠
- Please have a look on our documentation;
- To install canaille, just follow the installation guide;
- To contribute to canaille, please read the contribution guide.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for canaille-0.0.42-cp311-cp311-manylinux_2_38_x86_64.whl