Simple OAuth2/OpenID Connect server based upon LDAP
Canaille is a French word meaning rascal. It is roughly pronounced Can I?, as in Can I access your data? Canaille is a simple account manager and an OpenID Connect provider based upon a LDAP database.
It aims to be very light, simple to install and simple to maintain. Its main features are :
- Authentication and user profile edition against a LDAP directory;
- "I forgot my password" emails;
- OpenID Connect support;
- No outdated or exotic protocol support;
- No additional database required. Everything is stored in your LDAP server;
- The code is easy to read and easy to edit, and you should!
cd demo ./run.sh
⚠ Canaille is under heavy development and may not fit a production environment yet. However, contributions are welcome! ⚠
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Canaille-0.0.3-py3-none-any.whl (3.3 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Canaille-0.0.3.tar.gz (3.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|