Graphical user interface for the Python HTTP logging server
Chronologer UI is a browser user interface for Chronologer, a simple Python logging HTTP server.
Chronologer UI is a single-page Qooxdoo 5 application written in ECMAScript 5.1.
To install dependencies:
To make a development build and serve it locally:
./generate.py && ./generate.py source-server
To run the test suite in terminal:
./generate.py test-console && ./generate.py testsuite
To make the Python distribution package:
python3 setup.py sdist
- Tabbed table UI with clone-able tabs
- Ace-based YAML viewer for JSON log records
- D3.js logging timeline
- Log record neighbourhood selection on the timeline
- Extended ISO 8601 format, date ± duration, for absolute and/or relative data and time bounds
- Lucene-like query representation format
- JSON tree leaf projection to table columns
Firefox and Chromium of latest stable versions.
Logo is contributed by lightypaints.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ChronologerUI-0.4.1.tar.gz (628.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|