Security component for ClueMapper.
ClueMapperThemer is the security component for ClueMapper. Please see ClueMapper for further details.
- Rocky Burt (maintainer) - rocky AT serverzen DOT com
- If a permission error is raised with 403 and no user has yet authenticated, then the login page is displayed. Fixes #1
- Added htpasswd module for manipulating htpasswd files
- Updated Paste dependency to 1.7.x
- Fixed #4: newly created users can now authenticate
- Now depends on repoze.who >= 1.0.1
- Authorization filter now explicitly looks for /login or /logout to direct logging in and logging out
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|ClueMapperSecure-0.6.3-py2.5.egg (12.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.5||Egg||Jul 7, 2008|
|ClueMapperSecure-0.6.3.tar.gz (9.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jul 7, 2008|