The provided server implementation for CoilMQ uses the Python SocketServer
libraries; however, CoilMQ is only loosely coupled to this server
implementation. It could be used with other socket implementations.
The CoilMQ core classes and bundled storage implementations are built to be
- Error with one subscriber causes topic messages not to be delivered to
other subscribers (issue 33).
- Fixed error in some circumstances when clearing pending transaction
frames with commit/abort (issue 30).
- Fixed incorrect default address in help (issue 29).
- Added a new diagnostic thread that will run when –debug option
is passed on the commandline.
- Added method to QueueManager API to support tracking subscriber count.
- Improved unit and functional test coverage of storage engines.
- Fixed bug in engine.commit() and updated tests to catch previous
failure (issue 28).
- Added support for RECEIPT header and server messages (issue 26).
- Fixed packaging (MANIFEST.in) to include defaults.cfg and config.cfg-sample
- Fixed socket recv loop to appropriately handle client DISCONNECT messages
- Fixed bug in requeuing of pending frames when client is disconnected
- Fixed bug in unit test for dbm on windows (issue 21).
- Added allow_socket_reuse (SO_REUSEADDR) option to SocketServer subclass
to avoid having to wait to restart server after unclean client
- Added a changelog ;)
- Added socket timeouts so that the server can be interrupted (e.g. CTRL-C)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.