Modify custom select fields for tickets in an admin panel within Trac.
This is a Trac plugin that adds an admin panel for every custom ticket field that is of type ‘select’ in the [ticket-custom] section of trac.ini. These panels behave very similarly to the ‘Components,’ ‘Milestones,’ ‘Priorities,’ etc. panels.
This plugin allows the following option to be added to the [ticket-custom] section in trac.ini:
<FIELDNAME>.panel = <PANELNAME>
This is the string that will display as the title of the panel in the left-hand panel selection area in the Trac ‘Admin’ section.
- Use MANIFEST.in in the absence of a Subversion repository
- Update setup.py and __init__.py to be properly recognized
- Added additional method to fully implement ITemplateProvider interface and avoid potential errors [jetheis]
- Fixed missing template problem [jetheis]
- Minor bug fixes [jetheis]
- Initial release of plugin [jetheis]