Technion degree planer
Degree Planner is an application made to ease the degree planning of Technion students.
- Save/Load your degree plan.
- Search/Add courses using offline courses data-base.
- Templates for CS faculty from the catalog.
- Check pre-requisites/parallel courses on addition.
- Keep data-base updated.
- Total degree Average.
- Per semester Average.
- Keep track of various courses types.
Be my guest at Github-page.
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size DegreePlaner-1.3.4.tar.gz (534.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|