Yet another Markdown based blog
DelogX is a lite, tiny, micro and dynamic Markdown based blog framework, written in Python and powered by Flask.
- Small, little, lite, tiny and micro.
- Easy to install and deploy.
- Write and publish with Markdown.
- Manage articles in one directory.
- No database and admin panel, everything is file.
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux and even WSL or Android.
- Configure everything, including localization.
- Customize your blog with plugins and themes.
- Deploy on Apache, Nginx, standalone WSGI containers or just built-in server.
Install DelogX with pip:
pip3 install DelogX
You may need root permissions:
sudo pip3 install DelogX
After installing, Create a new directory to store your blog application, and enter it.
mkdir my_blog cd my_blog
Then run command:
and follow the instructions to initialize.
When the process is complete, run:
and visit “http://127.0.0.1:8000” to test if everything is ok.
If everything is ok, you can read the documentation to learn about how to config and how to add posts.