Yet another Markdown based blog
DelogX is a lite, tiny, micro and dynamic Markdown based blog framework, written in Python and powered by Flask.
- Small, little, lite, tiny and micro.
- Easy to install and deploy.
- Write and publish with Markdown.
- Manage articles in one directory.
- No database and admin panel, everything is file.
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux and even WSL or Android.
- Configure everything, including localization.
- Customize your blog with plugins and themes.
- Deploy on Apache, Nginx, standalone WSGI containers or just built-in server.
Install DelogX with pip:
pip3 install DelogX
You may need root permissions:
sudo pip3 install DelogX
After installing, Create a new directory to store your blog application, and enter it.
mkdir my_blog cd my_blog
Then run command:
and follow the instructions to initialize.
When the process is complete, run:
and visit “http://127.0.0.1:8000” to test if everything is ok.
If everything is ok, you can read the documentation to learn about how to config and how to add posts.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size DelogX-1.2.3.tar.gz (30.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|