Customizable User Authentication and Management, and more.
Modified for Docassemble.
The documentation has moved to http://flask-user.readthedocs.io/en/v0.6
User Authentication and Management
- Registrations and Email Confirmations
- Change Usernames, Change Passwords, and Forgotten Passwords
And wouldn’t it be nice to also offer:
- Added security
- Increased reliability
- Role-based Authorization
- Support for multiple emails per user
Customizable, yet Ready to use
- Largely Configurable – By overriding configuration settings.
- Almost fully Customizable – By overriding functions and properties.
- Ready to use – Through sensible defaults.
- Supports SQL Databases and MongoDB Databases.
- Event hooking – Through efficient signals.
Secure and Reliable
- Secure – Built on top of widely deployed Passlib, PyCrypto, ItsDangerous.
- Reliable – Code coverage of over 90%
- Available – Tested on Python 2.6, 2.7 and 3.3-3.6
Comes with translations
Chinese, Dutch, English, Farsi, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Docassemble-Flask-User-0.6.24.tar.gz (66.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Docassemble-Flask-User-0.6.24.tar.gz