Document Templating Markup Language (DTML)
This package implements the original Document Templating Markup Language (DTML). It uses custom SGML tags to implement simple programmatic features, such as variable replacement, conditional logic and loops.
Inside Zope environments page templates and TAL have superseded DTML for most use cases.
- Switch TreeTag to use JSON to encode tree state.
- Ensure html_quote is being applied to content with null characters.
- Restrict the available functions in DocumentTemplate.sequence to public API’s of zope.sequencesort.
- LP #143273: Enable the dtml-var modifiers url_quote, url_unquote, url_quote_plus and url_unquote_plus to handle unicode strings.
- Released as separate package.