Free cross platform Python extension module for generating Microsoft Word .DOCX (OpenXML) files using templates.
Project DescriptionRelease History
Features at a glance -
- Simple to Use -
- To create a .DOCX file, design a template (regular .DOCX file) and merge your data with the template. No technical knowledge of the .DOCX file format (Open XML) is required.
- Well Documented -
- The tutorial walks you through howto create documents and all the module features.
- Multiple Formats -
- Supports generating many different document formats, like, PDF, OpenOffice/LibreOffice, HTML as well as printing.
- Barcodes -
- Supports practically every 1D and 2D barcode in the world, like, Code39, Code128, EAN, UPC, ISBN, Databar, Postal Codes, PDF417, Data Matrix, QR Code, Maxi Code and many more.
- Charts -
- Supports the entire list of more than 70 chart types and all their variants in Microsoft Word, like, Column, Line, Pie, Bar, Area, Scatter, Stock, Surface, Doughnut, Bubble and Radar charts.
- Fast -
- Create a .DOCX file in milliseconds and millions of files per day.
- Free -
- DocxFactory is Freeware. It is completely free for private and commercial use without any time or feature limits. The project will be open sourced this year.
- Cross Platform -
- Available on Windows and UNIX/Linux.