ExAssist is an light-weight assist tool that can save your time from doing experiments. It is designed to help you with:
- Track the configurations for each experiment.
- Record any temporary data during experiments.
- Gather host information for each experiment.
pip install ExAssist
- Download the template files into your experiment root directory.
- Write up your experiments in main.py:
import ExAssist as EA # Get an instance of ExAssist just like getting a logger. assist = EA.getAssist('Test') with EA.start(assist) as assist: # Here starts your experiments. for i in range(100): assist.info['loss'] = 100 - i assist.step()
- Run your experiment:
More details, please see http://exassist.zhouyichu.com/en/latest/quickstart.html.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ExAssist-0.2.2-py3-none-any.whl (8.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size ExAssist-0.2.2.tar.gz (22.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|