Application development framework
Application development framework.
- Strong security by default.
- Focus on being developer-oriented.
- Promote funcional pythonic style.
- Promote continuous testing+profiling.
Fanery is an opinionated development framework build around a few simple concepts:
- Strong cryptography must be transparent and enabled by default.
- Encryption must not rely on cryptographic keys generated client side.
- Encryption must only rely on unbroken high-quality ciphers/algorithms/implementations.
- Session security must not rely on SessionIDs, bizare URLs, secure cookies, secret tokens, magic keys or any other piece of information that can be guessed or stolen during transmission.
- Capture and re-transmission of encrypted messages must be pointless.
- The framework must protect transparently against brute-force and authenticated sessions abuse.
- The framework must handle transparently input serialization to harmless/built-in only object types.
- The framework must not depend on strict/pre-defined configuration style/format and/or directory structure.
- The framework must not tie to a particular storage or UI technology.
- The framework must provide the facilities for easy testing, debugging and profiling.
- The framework must not rely on components that inhibit elastic/horizontal scalability.
First make sure to install successfully the following C libraries:
pip install PyNaCl pip install cxor pip install ujson pip install scrypt pip install bjoern pip install bsdiff4 pip install ciso8601 pip install python-libuuid pip install msgpack-python pip install linesman objgraph
Then install Fanery and run test files:
pip install Fanery python tests/test_term.py python tests/test_service.py
The project is licensed under the ISC license.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Fanery-0.2.5.tar.gz (336.9 kB) View hashes||Source||None|