Auth extension for Flask.
Database-agnostic extension for Flask to support role-based authentication of users.
- Updated to Flask 0.8 new naming scheme of using flask.ext for sqlalchemy.
- Fixed issue with importing sqlalchemy models.
- Not storing the entire user in the session anymore (which was convenient but bad practice) but only its __dict__.
- As a result of the above, the get_current_user call is now gone and replaced by get_current_user_data call. Similar functionality to the original call can now be obtained by doing AuthUser.load_current_user().
- Created SQLAlchemy plug-and-play model using constructor.
- Small bugfixes.
Added tests, permission example, bunch of bugfixes.
Added permission model, added examples, first release on PyPI.
0.1 - 0.5
Logging in, session management, encryption, etc.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Flask-Auth-0.85.tar.gz (47.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|