Flask-Breadcrumbs adds support for generating site breadcrumb navigation.
Flask-Breadcrumbs is a Flask extension that adds support for generating site breadcrumb navigation.
Flask-Breadcrumbs is on PyPI so all you need is:
pip install Flask-Breadcrumbs
Documentation is readable at http://flask-breadcrumbs.readthedocs.org or can be build using Sphinx:
git submodule init git submodule update pip install Sphinx python setup.py build_sphinx
Running the test suite is as simple as:
python setup.py test
or, to also show code coverage:
Here you can see the full list of changes between each Flask-Breadcrumbs release.
Version 0.4.0 (released 2016-07-01)
- Removes support for Python 2.6.
- Adds an advanced example using MethodViews and Blueprints. (#23)
- Amends deprecated import of Flask extensions via flask.ext. (#29)
Version 0.3.0 (released 2015-03-16)
- Improved factory pattern support. (#19)
- Added example of using a dynamic list constructor with variables. (#16 #17)
- Allows usage of ordered breadcrumbs as menu. (#15)
Version 0.2.0 (released 2014-11-05)
- The Flask-Breadcrumbs extension is now released under more permissive Revised BSD License. (#11)
- Documentation improvements. (#13)
- Extension initialization improvements. (#12)
- Support for Python 3.4. (#5)
Version 0.1.0 (released 2014-07-24)
- Initial public release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Flask_Breadcrumbs-0.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (7.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jul 1, 2016|
|Flask-Breadcrumbs-0.4.0.tar.gz (17.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 1, 2016|