Provides easy integration of the HAL specification for your REST Flask Applications.
This is a fork of https://github.com/thisissoon/Flask-HAL that allows recursivity in the embedded api.
- Correctly deserialise embedded documents: #25
- Support python setup.py test syntax: #24
- Multiple links with the same relation will be put into an array
- self links now take into account SERVER_NAME configuration
- A list can be used in data for Embedded object
- Initial release including the core feature set
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Flask_HAL_BBVA-1.0.5-py3-none-any.whl (7.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|Flask-HAL-BBVA-1.0.5.tar.gz (5.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|