Provides easy integration of the HAL specification for your REST Flask Applications.
This is a fork of https://github.com/thisissoon/Flask-HAL that allows recursivity in the embedded api.
- Correctly deserialise embedded documents: #25
- Support python setup.py test syntax: #24
- Multiple links with the same relation will be put into an array
- self links now take into account SERVER_NAME configuration
- A list can be used in data for Embedded object
- Initial release including the core feature set
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Flask_HAL_BBVA-1.0.5-py3-none-any.whl (7.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Flask-HAL-BBVA-1.0.5.tar.gz (5.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Flask_HAL_BBVA-1.0.5-py3-none-any.whl