Extended JWT integration with Flask
Flask-JWT-Extended not only adds support for using JSON Web Tokens (JWT) to Flask for protecting views, but also many helpful (and optional) features built in to make working with JSON Web Tokens easier. These include:
- Support for adding custom claims to JSON Web Tokens
- Custom claims validation on received tokens
- Creating tokens from complex objects or complex object from received tokens
- Refresh tokens
- Token freshness and separate view decorators to only allow fresh tokens
- Token revoking/blacklisting
- Storing tokens in cookies and CSRF protection
Come chat with the community or ask questions at https://gitter.im/flask-jwt-extended/Lobby.
We require 100% code coverage in our unit tests. You can run the tests locally
tox which will print out a code coverage report. Creating a pull request
will run the tests against python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, and PyPy.
We also require features to be well documented. After installing the requirements,
you can generate a local copy of documentation by going to the
$ make clean && make html
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Flask-JWT-Extended-3.24.1.tar.gz (31.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for Flask-JWT-Extended-3.24.1.tar.gz