A minimalist REST API wrapper for python's subprocess API.
A minimalist Flask extension that serves as a REST API wrapper for python's subprocess API.
- Convert any command-line tool into a REST API service.
- Execute pre-defined shell commands asynchronously and securely via flask's endpoints.
- Designed for development, prototyping or remote control.
Inspired by the work of awesome folks over at msoap/shell2http.
- Set a script that runs on a succesful POST request to an endpoint of your choice. See Example code.
- Map a base command to an endpoint and pass dynamic arguments to it. See Example code.
- Can also process multiple uploaded files in one command. See Example code.
- This is useful for internal docker-to-docker communications if you have lots of different binaries. See real-life example.
- Currently, all commands are run asynchronously, so result is not available directly. An option would be provided for this in future release.
Note: This extension is primarily meant for executing long-running shell commands/scripts (like nmap, code-analysis' tools) in background from an HTTP request and getting the result at a later time.
Documentation / Quick Start
This was initially made to integrate various command-line tools easily with IntelOwl.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Flask_Shell2HTTP-1.1.3-py3-none-any.whl (9.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Flask-Shell2HTTP-1.1.3.tar.gz (7.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Flask_Shell2HTTP-1.1.3-py3-none-any.whl