Provides Django-Storages like file storage backends for Flask Applications.
Flask-Store is a Flask Extension designed to provide easy file upload handling in the same vien as Django-Storages, allowing developers to user custom storage backends or one of the provided storage backends.
This Flask Extenstion is under heavy development. It is likely API’s will change over time but will be versioned so you can always stick to a version that works for you.
from flask import Flask, request from flask.ext.store import Store app = Flask(__name__) app.config['STORE_DOMAIN'] = 'http://127.0.0.1:5000' app.config['STORE_PATH'] = '/some/path/to/somewhere' store = Store(app) @app.route('/upload', methods=['POST', ]) def upload(): provider = store.Provider(request.files.get('afile')) provider.save() return provider.absolute_url if __name__ == "__main__": app.run()
- Local File System
- AWS Simple Storage Service (S3)
0.0.4.3 - Alpha
- Bugfix: Python3 str error in setup
0.0.4.2 - Alpha
- Minor Feature: New STORE_S3_ACL optional setting. S3 Uploads will auto be set to private unless STORE_S3_ACL specifies a different ACL.
0.0.4.1 - Alpha
- Hotfix: Filename changed when saved is set on the provider instance
0.0.4 - Alpha
- Changed: Minor change to API, Provider now requires file instance or path
0.0.3.1 - Alpha
- Hotfix: Bug in FlaskStoreType where settings a None value would break the Provider, now checks the value is the expected instance type
0.0.3 - Alpha
- Feature: SQLAlchemy Store Type
- Changed: Renamed stores to providers
- Removed: Removed FileStore wrapper class - it was a bad idea.
0.0.2 - Alpha
- Feature: FileStore wrapper around provider files
- Bugfix: S3 url generation
0.0.1 - Alpha
- Feature: Local File Storage
- Feature: S3 File Storage
- Feature: S3 Gevented File Storage