Integration of AngularJS and Flask.
With great UX comes great security needs. Uncle Ben
Flask-Triangle is utterly influenced by Flask-WTF. It aims to provide you with similar features : form input handling and validation. The main difference is that Flask-Triangle is designed with AngularJS and XHR in mind.
Turnkey features :
- A collection of ready to use widgets for common HTML inputs.
- A collection of ready to use widgets for UI-Bootstrap.
- A collection of Modifiers to alter the behaviour of a widget, especially the validation process.
Advanced features :
- end-to-end validation based on JSONschema.
- a simple internal API to let you create your own widgets and modifiers.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Flask_Triangle3-0.5.3-py3-none-any.whl (20.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Flask-Triangle3-0.5.3.tar.gz (9.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Flask_Triangle3-0.5.3-py3-none-any.whl