A cross platform manga/doujinshi manager with namespace & tag support
- Note: Work on this program has been halted in favor of its successor
- HappypandaX (bugs and such won’t be fixed)
This is a cross platform manga/doujinshi manager with namespace & tag support.
- Portable, self-contained in folder and cross-platform
- Low memory footprint
- Advanced gallery search with regex support (learn more about it here)
- Gallery tagging: userdefined namespaces and tags
- Gallery metadata fetching from the web (supports various sources)
- Gallery downloading from the web (supports various sources) *
- Folder monitoring that’ll notify you of filesystem changes
- Multiple ways of adding galleries to make it as convienient as possible!
- Recursive directory/archive scanning
- Supports ZIP/CBZ, RAR/CBR and directories with loose files
- Very customizable
- And lots more…
* Gallery downloading from E-Hentai costs Credits/GP
How to install and run
- Download the archive from releases
- Extract the archive to its own folder
- Find Happypanda.exe and double click on it!
Mac and Linux
Install from PYPI or see INSTALL.md
pip install happypanda (thanks @Evolution0) and then run with happypanda --home
Note: use of the --home flag will make happypanda create required files and directories at:
On windows: 'C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Pewpew\Happypanda'
On mac: '/Users/YourName/Library/Application Support/Happypanda'
On linux: '/home/YourName/.local/share/Happypanda'
pip install --upgrade happypanda
For general documentation (how to add galleries and usage of the search), check the wiki.
People wanting to import galleries from the Pururin database torrent should find this useful.
- Qt5 (Install this first) >= 5.4
- PyQt5 (pip)
- requests (pip)
- beautifulsoup4 (pip)
- watchdog (pip)
- scandir (pip)
- rarfile (pip)
- robobrowser (pip)
- Send2Trash (pip)
- Pillow (pip) or PIL
- python-dateutil (pip)
- QtAwesome (pip)
- appdirs (pip)
Please refer to HappypandaX instead.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Happypanda-1.1-py3-none-any.whl (239.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size Happypanda-1.1.zip (233.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|