Integrated Dashboard for Energy transition Analysis
IDEA - Integrated Dashboard for Energy transition Analysis
An open-access integrated visualization dashboard for the energy system models
The repository contains a visualization toolkit to report results from five energy system models developed by Sustainable Energy Systems Group - SESIT team, University of Victoria.
- MESSAGEix-Canada - Integrated Assessment Model for Canada built on MESSAGEix
- COPPER (Canadian Opportunities for Planning and Production of Electricity Resources) - Capacity expansion model
- SILVER - Electricity system operation model
- SESIT's transportation modelling tool
- SESIT's buildings modelling tool
Two standard data templates have been used to report results from the models. The details can be seen in the documentation. IDEA is developed using Panel Python package.
We welcome the community to contribute to the project. For any queries or questions, we prefer to use GitLab issues.
Copyright 2021, SESIT and the developer team
The platform is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); see LICENSE
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for IDEA_SESIT-0.0.11-py3-none-any.whl