Tools to analyze scalar and vector fields
This module has been written to carry out analysis and more specifically structure detection on PIV velocity fields. It is now more general and can handle different kind of data (point cloud, scalar and vector field, …) and perform classical and more advanced analysis on them (spectra, pod, post-processing, visualization, …).
Hosted on FramaGit.
Full documentation available on ReadTheDocs.
General data analysis
- Class representing 2D fields of 1 component (ScalarField)
- Class representing 2D fields of 2 components (VectorField)
- Classes representing sets of scalar fields vector fields (SpatialScalarFields, TemporalScalarFields, SpatialVectorFields and TemporalVectorFields)
- Class representing profiles (Profile)
- Class representing scatter points (Points)
- Module for modal decomposition (POD, DMD) and reconstruction (pod)
- Module to import/export data from/to Davis, matlab, ascii, pivmat and images files (file_operation)
- Functionalities to visualize those data (plotlib)
- Module to create artificial vortices: Burger, Jill, Rankine, … and to simulate their motion in potential flows (vortex_creation)
- Module providing several vortex criterions computation (vortex_criterions)
- Module to automatically detect and track critical points (vortex_detection)
- Module to compute the evolution of some vortex properties (vortex_properties)
- Module to generate potential flows with arbitrary geometries (potential_flow)
- sklearn (to work with point clustering)
- networkx (to use force-directed algorithms to compare trajectories)
- colorama (to have a nice interface when manipulating files)
- h5py (allow to import data from pivmat files)
IMTreatment is now available on Pypi: pip install IMTreatment
Or if you prefer to install it manually from source: pip install 'git+https://framagit.org/gabylaunay/IMTreatment.git#egg=IMTreatment'
IMTreatment is documented inline and in ReadTheDocs. you can also use build_doc.sh to locally build the html doc.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size IMTreatment-1.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (263.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size IMTreatment-1.2.0.tar.gz (210.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for IMTreatment-1.2.0-py3-none-any.whl