Intelligent Water Drops Algorithm for TSP.
Intelligent Water Drops algorithm, or the IWD algorithm, is a swarm-based nature-inspired optimization algorithm. This algorithm contains a few essential elements of natural water drops and actions and reactions that occur between river’s bed and the water drops that flow within. The IWD algorithm may fall into the category of Swarm intelligence and Metaheuristic. Intrinsically, the IWD algorithm can be used for Combinatorial optimization. However, it may be adapted for continuous optimization too. The IWD was first introduced for the traveling salesman problem in 2007.
Download the Package manually and Install using:
python setup.py install
pip install IWD
- Implementation of Intelligent Water Drops Algorithm(iwd).
- Implementation of Modified Intelligent Water Drops Algorithm(miwd).
- Complete Flexibility to choose parameters.
- If paramters are not specified, it runs with default parameters.
- Choose number of iterations on command-line.
Compatible with python-2.7.x
Usage and Documentation
For Complete notes on Usage, Documentation and available functions go to:
Additional Packages Required