Jade Application Kit
Official documentation: wiki
Have a look at some: screenshoots
This is a DEV Preview!
Development may be slow as i am busy!
JAK is built in Python 3 on top of GTK3 and Webkit2. It is only dependent on PyGi module you should have it pre packaged in any linux distro! * further reading about Pygi here.
You can write hybrid Web and Desktop applications on Linux in a webview, including but not limited to DOCKS, Widgets, or any other sort of apps.
- Use HTML5, CSS3 or Webgl.
- Use any backend server or none at all!
- Have your applications run in the browser with websockets using the GTK Broadway backend.
- Broadway backend segfaults.
- Transparent windows are experimental.
- Missing options in app.json will throw an error and crash you app.
- There is no way of positioning windows in the screen that was not implemented yet but it will be.
SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!
Jade Application Kit is covered by the GPL license.
Copyright (c) 2015-2016, Vitor Lopes. All rights reserved.