A declarative byte stream mapping engine.
KonFoo is a Python Package for creating byte stream mappers in a declarative way with as little code as necessary to help fighting the confusion with the foo of the all too well-known memory dumps or hexadecimal views of binary data.
It comes with sensible defaults out of the box.
It aims to make the process of reading, de-serializing, viewing, serializing and writing binary data from and back to a data provider as easy as possible.
KonFoo in points:
- declarative way to describe the mapping of binary data to Python types
- declarative classes to read, deserialize, serialize and write binary data from and back to a data source
- easy adjustable data provider bridge to any kind of data source
- nesting of classes
- adaptable classes on the fly while reading/de-serializing binary data
- easy syntax for accessing nested fields
- loadable mapping content including nested data from an .ini file
- savable mapping content including nested data to an .ini file
- easy creatable blueprint of a mapper
- blueprint converter to JSON to visualise the mapper with d3.js.
> pip install konfoo
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(51.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||3.6||Mar 11, 2018|
(79.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Mar 11, 2018|