A declarative byte stream mapping engine.
KonFoo is a Python Package for creating byte stream mappers in a declarative way with as little code as necessary to help fighting the confusion with the foo of the all too well-known memory dumps or hexadecimal views of binary data.
It comes with sensible defaults out of the box.
It aims to make the process of reading, de-serializing, viewing, serializing and writing binary data from and back to a data provider as easy as possible.
KonFoo in points:
- declarative way to describe the mapping of binary data to Python types
- declarative classes to read, deserialize, serialize and write binary data from and back to a data source
- easy adjustable data provider bridge to any kind of data source
- nesting of classes
- adaptable classes on the fly while reading/de-serializing binary data
- easy syntax for accessing nested fields
- loadable mapping content including nested data from an .ini file
- savable mapping content including nested data to an .ini file
- easy creatable blueprint of a mapper
- blueprint converter to JSON to visualise the mapper with d3.js.
> pip install konfoo
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|KonFoo-0.1b7-py3-none-any.whl (51.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||3.6||Mar 11, 2018|
|KonFoo-0.1b7.tar.gz (79.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 11, 2018|