Log in to networks
This software will help you automatically login to PU@CAMPUS wifi
- pip install logmein or easy_install logmein: Install logmein from pip using
- xdg-open ~/.login.txt: Next you need to create a credential file ~/.login.txt if you don’t want to enter username/password everytime.
- Enter your username and password in two separate lines e.g:
- Install python3 if you don’t have one from this official python website or click here for 32 bit version or 64 bit version
- Please select all components during installation of python.
- Download this folder using the Download as zip link on right side.
- Copy and paste the file logmein.py to your Desktop or some other suitable place.
- Create a file named login.txt or .login.txt (preferably in C:\Users\yourHomeFolder or in the same folder where you copied logmein.py). Desktop is also a good alternative.
- Open this credential file (login.txt) in any text editor and enter two lines: first your username and then your password in the next line.
- It is recommended that you hide this credential file.
Once you’ve carefully installed it as instructed above you may simply double click the logmein.py file to login.
All you need to do is type in logmein or logmein -i in your command line to login PUCampus.
Plus you also get some more additional functionality through command accessible via command line options listed below:
Q: I’m on windows and when I double click, it asks me to select an application to open this file.
A: You haven’t enabled python setup to connect with .py filetype. Run the Python setup again and select all the option for installation
Command line options
Usage: logmein [-i | -o] [-f credential_file | username password] [-t TIMEOUT]
|-h||–help||Show this help message and exit|
|-f FILE||–file=FILE||Use the specified file as credential file|
|-t TIMEOUT||–timeout TIMEOUT||Loop and keep on sending requests at specified time interval (in seconds)|
You may also use logmein USERNAME PASSWORD to login as some other user.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size LogMeIn-0.1.1.tar.gz (6.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|