Access Microchip MCP342x analogue to digital converters.
A Python module to support Microchip MCP342x analogue to digital converters. The devices use the I2C bus. For the low level I2C protocol this module depends on SMBus.
- MCP3422: 2 channel, 12, 14, 16, or 18 bit
- MCP3423: 2 channel, 12, 14, 16, or 18 bit
- MCP3424: 4 channel, 12, 14, 16, or 18 bit
- MCP3426: 2 channel, 12, 14, or 16 bit
- MCP3427: 2 channel, 12, 14, or 16 bit
- MCP3428: 4 channel, 12, 14, or 16 bit
The MCP3422 and MCP3426 use I2C address 0x68, all other devices can be configured to use any address in the range 0x68 - 0x6F (inclusive).
“MCP342x” is written and maintained by Steve Marple.
Please append your name here when you submit your first pull request.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|MCP342x-0.3.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (6.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Feb 20, 2017|
|MCP342x-0.3.3.tar.gz (6.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Feb 20, 2017|