MPD WebAMP is an asynchronous web client for the Music Player Daemon
- MPD WebAMP is a web client to control music playback on a media server PC
from a web browser. The program is based on TurboGears and uses it’s own web server to interface with the Music Player Daemon, a system service available on GNU/Linux PCs. MPD WebAMP provides the features and interface of a desktop application in a web based format.
Provides the following capabilities:
- Browsing of music library by folder structure.
- Playlist manipulation, saving and loading.
- Playback controls, volume, seek and live status display.
- Album art, lyrics, and top ten similar artists for currently playing song.
- Search by file name or search by tags.
- Sessions: resume from where you left off.
- Themes: supports theming, default theme comes in four colors.
- Completely Asynchronous interface, no refreshing needed.
This release contains small bugfixes to loading playlist changes and displaying last.fm simlar artists info.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size MPD_WebAMP-1.1-py2.4.egg (136.7 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.4||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size MPD_WebAMP-1.1-py2.5.egg (136.6 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.5||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size MPD-WebAMP-1.1.tar.gz (102.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|